Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative
The Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative is a network of leaders in community, health and wellness, government, advocacy, research, business, education and philanthropy who have come together to advance healthy aging.
Supportive communities are necessary to achieve healthy aging. The Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative has adopted a multidimensional model that aligns with the World Health Organization's definition of active aging, supporting activities that "optimize opportunities for health, participation and security in order to enhance quality of life as people age."
In 2014, the Collaborative launched a website that provides a communication platform for healthy aging professionals across the state.
Visit the Collaborative website at www.mahealthyagingcollaborative.org to:
- Check out the latest blog posts from members of the Collaborative
- Start a conversation with the Massachusetts healthy aging community
- Explore the Massachusetts Healthy Aging Data Report and download your Community Profile
- Add your program to the Healthy Aging program database
- Search for resources in the Resource Library
To learn more about the Healthy Aging Collaborative, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.